We offer great solutions for conferences and training plus office and commercial space.
Conference and training
Hays Business Centre offers 1,274 square feet of conference and training facilities, accommodating up to 80 delegates.
- Flexible space which can be divided into 1, 2 or 3 separate spaces
- Competitive hire rates
- IT facilities including WiFi, PowerPoint, DVD, microphones and projector
- On-street parking and good public transport access
- Fully accessible
- Hearing loop.
We have a number of offices available to lease. They are located in the Craigmillar area of Edinburgh and range in size from 161 to 1,000 square feet.
- Competitive rental rates
- Fully accessible properties for disabled users
- Business centres with managed facilities such as telephone systems
- Full repairing and insuring terms
- Free car parking.
We lease retail units in Edinburgh city centre. They're leased on a full repairing and insuring basis at competitive rates.
Theatre and gallery space
Our theatre and gallery space is currently rented to Lyra Theatre.
The theatre and gallery is perfect for:
- Theatre productions
- Dance and music performances
- Company presentations
- Art exhibitions
- Networking events
- 110 seat theatre
- 1523 square foot gallery
- Fully accessible
- Free parking
- Excellent city centre transport links
- Male and female changing facilities
- Technicians available to help
How to book
Contact the Lyra Theatre on 0131 659 4759 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
SPACE is a unique building which offers light and spacious office accommodation located near Edinburgh City centre.
To enquire about booking office space here, contact:
Sara Dudgeon on 07810 117 888 or email email@example.com
Chris Cuthbert on 07989 395 165 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Unique building conversion
- Light, spacious, self-contained office accommodation
- Range of office sizes available
- On-site theatre and gallery
- Tranquil location with views overlooking Arthur's Seat
- Landscaped open space
- Easy access to Edinburgh City centre
- Ample free parking and good public transport links.
The building is home to a variety of well-known organisations, many with a focus on improving people's quality of life.
With views overlooking Arthur's Seat and access to a shared, well maintained, small garden and landscaped open space, the setting is surprisingly tranquil. It is less than a mile and a half to Edinburgh City centre and has quick and easy access to both the A1 and the city bypass.
There is ample free parking around the building and good links to public transport (Lothian Bus routes 2, 14, 21, 30).
Services, which are charged on a floor space basis, include reception, maintenance, security, heating and lighting. There is also a theatre and gallery on site, managed by one of Scotland's up and coming children's theatre groups.
- Accommodation - units from 279-2817 square feet
- Rent - £8 per square foot
- Service charge - £5.68 per square foot
- Rateable value - from £3,750-£7,600*
- Lease terms - standard commercial, full repairing and insuring terms
- Legal costs - each party will be responsible for their own legal costs with an ongoing tenant being responsible for any stamp duty and registrations dues incurred
- VAT - unless otherwise stated, all prices, premiums and rents are quoted exclusive of Value Added Tax (VAT).