How to apply

How to apply

If you're aged over 60, you can apply to transfer from your current tenancy. Priority is given to those who need more support and security than their current homes provide. Talk to your housing officer or call 0131 657 0600 for advice from the Lettings and New Tenancy team. They'll tell you about developments in your area and make an appointment for you to look round a home.

Help is available

You will have to pay your own gas and/or electricity costs and council tax. You may want to check if you're eligible to claim housing benefit.

Give the housing support team or Financial Inclusion team a call on 0131 657 0600 to find out more.

Digital _Class _020

Copyright 2020 Castle Rock Edinvar  |  Scottish Charity No. SC006035  

Terms and conditions  |  Site map  |  Privacy and cookie policy  |  Modern slavery statement  |   Freedom of Information Scotland